NID admission for the year 2013-14 are closed for their graduate diploma and post graduate diploma programmes.
NID (National Institute of Design)
- Set up in 1961 by govt. of India.
- It has entered the 5th decade of design excellence.
- It is an autonomous institution for education, research and training in various fields of design.
- It is a unique institution with many problem-solving capabilities, design excellence, depth of intellect and a time-tested, creative educational culture in promoting design competencies and setting standards of design education.
- It offers graduate and post graduate diploma programme in design.